Menu
chris1804
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wrong Contract email address

Hi.

I had a call from retentions this evening and we agreed on a deal,  the adviser said they would email me the details of the new deal,  I haven't received any emails to confirm,  so I logged into my account just to make sure the email address virgin have on system is correct.

But I've noticed a problem,

It says CONTRACT sent to (email address) but this email address is wrong.  There's a spelling mistake and I'm guessing this is why I never get any confirmation emails.  My profile email address is correct,  its the contract email address thats wrong and needs changing,  but ive gone through all the options and there isn't one to change this.

I receive emails for billing on the correct email address, 

I know virgin are extremely busy with live chat and over phone, but is there any Virgin Admin Team here that can look into this for me and get the Contact email address changed and send me the conformation of the new order?  I'd really appreciate it.

Regards 

Chris 

0 Kudos
chris1804
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong Contract email address

Anyone?

0 Kudos
chris1804
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contacted Virgin by phone, the simplest of things took over 1 hour to complete,  getting through was the easy part,  getting the adviser to understand my issue was like talking to a brick wall.  

They have no record of retentions calling me on the 8th January and the deal we agreed on.  I was then passed onto another call handler, they then told me it can take up to 7 days for the outbound team (retentions) to pass all the information of the deal over to them.   Is this correct?

I mentioned to the gentleman on the phone about the contract email address is wrong.  he confirmed that it had now been changed.

My main concern now is I hope the person who called me from the outbound team sets up the deal we agreed.  

Part of the deal was upgrading to 200mbs broadband from 100mbs.  He said this will happen within 24 hours.  But this hasn't happened.   Upgrades in the past have happened instantly. 

Can honestly say this doesn't fill me with confidence. 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi chris1804,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry for the issues you've had with getting this resolved. 

I have been unable to locate your account from your profile. 

What I will do is private message you to see if we can confirm this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos