Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wrong Contract as a new customer

Hi, I recently had Virgin Media installed and I have received a 5gb oomph sim so I checked my contract and the sales person has added this to my contract/package. I do not need a sim and I didn't ask for one and I'm assuming it will cost extra to have this on my package. How can I sort this out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong Contract as a new customer

Hi Starlooter, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry that there has been some confusion regarding your package, this ins't good. 

So if you're on an Oomph package you'll receive a free Oomph SIM. Was this not discussed at all? 

This won't cost anything to have and you can also transfer your number over from another provider if needed. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

I signed up over the phone and I requested the M200 package and I think I was asked if I had a phone contract to which I replied yes and I'm happy with it. I just wanted the m200 package solely for broadband but it seems they added the oomph option anyway. Looking online at your new customer deals the only difference I see when "oomphing" is the sim and it does cost extra. The speeds are exactly the same aswell.

It is not the package that I wanted and if possible I would like to change to the normal M200 that I originally wanted. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Starlooter.

So we can check on your deal for you I will pop you over a private message so we can look in to this for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos