cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst service ever

ASDFG
Tuning in

Dear VM and prospective customers
I had poor connection from Virgin Media and was advised by them to upgrade to a 'better' and more expensive package. This resulted in an increase in my bills but it did not correct the issues and I was advised I had entered a new contract - rather than this being treated as an extension of my original contract.
I gave notice to VM and despite this they continued my contract - which has now been cancelled.
I am owed both compensation for bad broadband service which they indicated they would process and I am owed credit from my account which they have held onto.
Furthermore, they were due to attend to collect their equipment which they failed to do. I waited in all day - following their very intimidating letter that I would owe them circa £200 if it failed to be returned. Today they sent me an email saying that they would post a return package for it to be returned via post but that this could take 2 weeks to arrive.
How can VM get away with such poor Customer Service and what does Richard Brandson have to say about these posts. Big corporations bullying customers who have little to no recourse.
Avoid this company at all costs!

1 REPLY 1

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ASDFG, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear of the experience you've had here during your time with us - this is never the level of experience we aim to provide at all. Just to touch on what you have advised here - in terms of the compensation which has been discussed with the team, was it advised how this would be returned and when? 

Collection of equipment depends on the availability of an engineer in your area on that day. I completely understand how frustrating it must be waiting in and for no one to turn up and for that I apologise. 

Is this something that you are actively speaking with the team about at the moment?

Cheers, 

Ryan.