cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worse customer service ever

spiderwhite76
Joining in

What can I say? I’ve not been with VM for 2 months and m already at my wits end. Everything started off great, I chose my tv/broadband package and installation went great and a week later I decided to call customer service to add movies on to my package & here is where the problems started. The call lasted for over 2 hours and instead of adding movies to my existing package, they put me on a new package and charged me £102 instead £65. Upon realising what had happened I couldn’t possibly afford the extra £37 a month so as I was within the 14 day cooling off period, I called customer services again (another 1hr 40 minutes call) and requested that my package went back as it was before. I was told that this was ok and that my package go back as it was. Another 2 weeks pass and I find that although movies had been removed from my package, I was now being charged for an even higher price package, now £135 month!!!! Once again I called customer service and another 1hr 45minuite on the phone only to be told not to worry as the issue was being fixed. I have now had to cancel my direct debit with my back so VM don’t steal a large sum of money from me. I did make a payment of the correct amount of money on the date it was due but now I am receiving overdue emails. I did go on the forum for advice last month, and the only advice VM gave was to call the customer service number, the very people at the cause of all this!!!!!! I don’t know what to about this. 

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi spiderwhite76

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had with the package and price.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this further for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide