Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wish to end contract/agreement date changed

We called in on 14th June to complain that our phone was no longer barring mobile calls, as that day it had been used to call umpteen mobiles by our son: smileymad:..

We complained primarily wanting to know why after so many years it had been barring it was now randomly off? and we have XL TV, CABLE and it did say XL Phone. Long story short we called and nobody could tell us why it was off and we were told, to put it back on would be £2 odd a month, we were not happy as we had never asked for it to be removed but needed the service reinstated none the less.

Our contract was due to end Oct 16th I looked at the bill last night and clicked on the contract to see if there was a place to give your months advance notice and saw it said our contract agreement was now the 14th June and that we had updated out agreement on the 14th June.

Is Virgin media really trying to take a complaint and a disgruntled customer at that and take that call as an extension of contract? Because that is exactly what has happened here.

I have filled in a complaints form online but it said that could take up to 28 days. I just can not believe this I am furious. Considering I have asked for several problems to be escalated to complaints and hear back nothing or no follow up, Been with the company since it was Cabletel but enough is enough and I wanted to cancel it on the 16th in advance only to find this.

We agreed to no contract... We called to complain and complained further when told we would have to pay money for a service we had never been told had ceased. the fact Our contract agreement now reflects this day is ludicrous.

Can somebody please help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wish to end contract/agreement date changed

Hello MsP,
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos