Menu
fmbc6788
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Will be cancelling due to service issues and lack of customer service

Hi

would it be possible if one of the forum team could assist myself as I am at the stage where I will be cancelling my contract. This is due to my broadband never attaining anywhere near the stated speeds being first problem second issue being I have just called customer services to get help with an STB issue due to one of my boxes I am just turning on for the first time as when I was first getting installed my home wasn't ready for the second box, so I have called as I'm assuming it won't connect to the service due to needing activated. So I called in to be met with a very rude and unhelpful person which when I asked to speak to his manager due to his manner and not wanting to assist told me no and hung up on me. This is beyond a joke and to be honest no customer should be told no and hung up on when requesting to speak to a manager

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will be cancelling due to service issues and lack of customer service

@fmbc6788 wrote:

would it be possible if one of the forum team could assist myself as I am at the stage where I will be cancelling my contract. This is due to my broadband never attaining anywhere near the stated speeds being

Have you posted in the broadband section of this board to get some help with that? Are you testing over a wired or wireless connection?

@fmbc6788 wrote:

second issue being I have just called customer services to get help with an STB issue due to one of my boxes I am just turning on for the first time as when I was first getting installed my home wasn't ready for the second box, so I have called as I'm assuming it won't connect to the service due to needing activated.

Is this a TiVo, V6 or V360? If you're not sure, check here  - is this a brand new TV install? Or addition of multiroom to an existing single-TV subscription?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
fmbc6788
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will be cancelling due to service issues and lack of customer service

No i haven't posted in the broadband section i have only just came onto the forums today in desperation to try and get the issues fixed as i don't wish to phone up again to be spoken to in that manner or hung up on. My STB box is a V6 and was ordered with my initial package but hadn't been connected due to works being done in property and was connected yesterday but when Tring to activate fails

0 Kudos