Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Will Closing My Virgin Media Account/ Oomph Bundle Cancel My Mobile As Well

I recently cancelled my virgin media account which was an oomph bundle. This included home phone, broadband, tv and a mobile sim. The account closed on Friday, July 31st, however the mobile sim is still showing as active/ not cancelled. I was told by the agent to set up the cancellation, that cancelling my virgin media account/ oomph package would cancel the sim as well. I definitely want the sim cancelled. Can anyone please advise me as to if/ when this will happen? Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will Closing My Virgin Media Account/ Oomph Bundle Cancel My Mobile As Well

Hey dad2haley,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your mobile account being cancelled.

Have you been given any more information about this since you last posted?

We can check if your cancellation has been booked in from this team but if it hasn't been raised we cannot raise it and you would need to be in touch with the team to get this raised. 

We can do this but would need to take some details via a private message, please let me know if you'd wish us to do that.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your message. I called Virgin media on June 17th and arranged for everything to to turned off/cancelled effective last Friday (July 31st), so I’d def appreciate it if you could send me a private message so you can confirm everything is in fact cancelled, including the mobile which was a part of the oomph package. Appreciate your help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Of course dad2haley, I will send you over a private message in a moment, please reply with the requested details and we can get this looked into further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, replying now. 

0 Kudos