cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why why why are virgin so incompetent

Gary06028
Superfast

£85 bill for £55 package , what the hell is wrong with this company , anyone else had this problem ..thanks Gary 

11 REPLIES 11

carl_pearce
Community elder

@Gary06028 wrote:

£85 bill for £55 package , what the hell is wrong with this company , anyone else had this problem ..thanks Gary 

Has your contract just ended?

The price wouldn't change for no reason.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you viewed your bill, that should provide an explanation for the increased amount.

All bills show the upcoming expiration dates of any promotional discounts, too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Gary06028, 

Thank you for posting to us here on the Community. 

We are very sorry to hear your bill is higher than expected. 

On your statement from us it should list any additional charges or if a welcome/promotional offer has come to an end. 

Can you please check the statement and let us know your findings? 

Thank you,

Nat

£40 broadband deal and chat have admitted it was their mistake but still asking £20 to much for virgin stream, my package is £17.89 for netflix and essential tv , which is £57.89 but they say £76 ?

Hi Gary 👋

Apologies for the confusion in this matter. Would you like to have a private message conversation in this matter. I shall send you a private message asking for details and we can discuss this further. 

Please lookout for the envelope containing my message in the top right of your browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon. 

Sabrina

Gary06028
Superfast

Sadly nearly a week later and not resolved 

Been on that stupid chat service and admitted they have Billing wrong and will adjust (screenshot taken as proof and contract emailed to me ) .

A couple days later not adjusted so came on here , showed them the screenshot and they said they will adjust and sorry , 3 days later still not adjusted so private messed again , tech problems there end and will adjust AGAIN , now I check account saying late payment but not due for nearly 2 weeks , alowly losing hope .

Reminder to all whenever you menage these people screenshot conversations. 

Hi Gary06028 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming back to us on this thread. 

If you have private messaged one of our team, then they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

That's all I seem to do private message but issue not yet resolved 

We are trying to help you, one of our team member that you are in private message with will do everything they can to help you.

Thank you for your patience. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide