cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the Difference in Bundle Cost

Myst369
Tuning in

On 4th August 2023 after a long session online with one of your staff I was sent this...

Quick recap of what you now enjoy:
Your new package now includes:
Broadband: Discount
We've removed:
Broadband: Base Simplification Toolkit Credit £3
Here's how your changes affect your next bill:
Your next bill will be generated on 5th September 2023
Your next payment is due on 21st September 2023
Your new monthly bundle cost is: £56.00*.
Your next bill will be £34.58* which includes CR £21.42 to cover your changes up until your next bill period.

Four days later I was sent this...

Quick recap of what you now enjoy:
Your new package now includes:
Broadband: Discount
Phone: Weekend chatter
We've removed:
Broadband: Base Simplification Toolkit Credit £3
Phone: Talk Weekends
Here's how your changes affect your next bill:
Your next bill will be generated on 5th September 2023
Your next payment is due on 21st September 2023
Your new monthly bundle cost is: £59.00*.
Your next bill will be £40.08* which includes CR £18.92 to cover your changes up until your next bill period.

What's going on, guys? When I was quoted and accepted the £56 per month - and was sent a contract quoting the £56 per month payment - I was promised there would be no changes to my existing package and the lower price would come into effect immediately.

Now it's suddenly gone up to £59 again.

How come I'm promised one amount one day and without warning you change it less than a week later?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Myst369,

Thanks very much for your private message. I'm pleased we were able to resolve the billing issue and apologise for any confusion this issue has caused.

If you have any further queries, please pop back here and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Myst369, 

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to see this has happened. We would like to see why your contract price has changed if it has been agreed already you will be paying the £56 per month.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details. Please click on the envelope at the top of the page to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Myst369,

Thanks very much for your private message. I'm pleased we were able to resolve the billing issue and apologise for any confusion this issue has caused.

If you have any further queries, please pop back here and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards Jodi.