Menu
tidygirly
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why no response again and again

Every time I contact web chat no one replies, ny bill gone up as end of contract, due to fo up again in march, seriously i just cant afford this especially with 6 children all having to home learn via the Internet.  Yet i say i want to leave, i get a response days down the line, my mental health is through the roof like many of us at this time, not seeing our family etc only by facetime or what ever is used, all i would like is a bit of courtesy and get some support, i never ask for help but when i do nothing, its soul destroying. I dont like talking as i get too emotional and cry, plus with messages i have a electronic trail. Any advise please, i would be so grateful

Thanks xx

0 Kudos
KenMarinaris
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why no response again and again

Because they are useless!!! When you manage to speak to someone after 1 hour waiting they are not happy to help at all. They will switch you from one team to another. Honestly, I'm surprised they pay these people for that comedy.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why no response again and again

Hello tidygirly

It's really disappointing to hear of the problems you've experienced trying to cancel or amend your contract, it's certainly not the level of service or experience we aim to provide. We appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We're sorry for the delays in getting back to you here, having located the account we can see you have spoken to a member of the team since your post, can you confirm this has now been resolved.

If you need us further in the matter please don't hesitate to let us know.

Rob

0 Kudos