cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is your customer support so under resourced?

GreenWhite67
Joining in

This is my third day of waiting to speak to an agent, despite numerous continual automated assurances on Whatsapp. The customer support function appears to be extremely under-resourced - new customers beware!

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey GreenWhite67, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry you are having some issues getting through to us.

It can take up to 24 hours for a reply on WhatsApps and we have other ways of contacting us here 

I have taken a look from our side and I can see you've been in contact with the team, did they manage to get your issue resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Up to 24 hours for a response? It took you more than 48 hours to get back to me. Today was my third day of waiting for a response.

Yes Matt the team were helpful in assisting me to cancel my virgin broadband contract.

I've also discovered I can get 1Gb broadband for the same price as your 250Mb deal.

Shop around folks, especially if you've got the new fibre cabling in your street, you'll likely get a better deal from one of their providers, I certainly did.

Hi GreenWhite67 

I am very sorry to hear you are leaving us.

We wish you all the best with your new provider. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide