Menu
Forbiddenrelic
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why is it so difficult to cancel my tv and landline but keep my broadband.

I have a tv, landline and broadband package, but after 12 years it just keeps getting more and more expensive. I’ve been trying to cancel my tv abs landline but keep the broadband for a couple of weeks but after hours of waiting on the phone and talking to multiple people, all they do is transfer me which the next person doesn’t know what to do or they disconnect me. Is virgin media really that bad? And why don’t they have an option to cancel online or on the app?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is it so difficult to cancel my tv and landline but keep my broadband.

Hi Forbiddenrelic,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thank you for taking the time to post here.

I'm sorry to hear you've had a lot of trouble trying to downgrade your package. We are aware that our helplines are a lot busier than usual and we are truly sorry for the current wait times getting through to us. Sadly we cannot help with package changes here from the Community page, however the best option would be to text us instead on 0753 305 1809 and our team can help you with this from there,

Please note the the initial responses from the text service will be automatic, however this is just so we can get all the right details and pass you through to the right team.

Let us know how you get on and if you need anything else.

Beth

0 Kudos