cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is HomeWorks in our new contract?

Colfari
On our wavelength

We called today to see about arranging a contract renewal. It was supposed to be exactly the same package as before, but I see HomeWorks has now been added, which we don't require and wasn't asked for.

If we are being charged for this, we would like this removed please.

7 REPLIES 7

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Colfari 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your package isn't as expected when making changes with our team. Was the HomeWorks addon discussed with you? When taking out the package/deal, you should have received a Pre-Contract Documentation pack, which shows the services and monthly charge - is the HomeWorks add-on showing on there?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Colfari
On our wavelength

Hi Reece, thanks for the reply.

No, the HomeWorks add-on was not discussed, and yes, it is in the Pre-Contract documentation.

Good evening, @Colfari 

Thanks for coming back to the thread and confirming. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for joining me on PM @Colfari and allowing me to sort this for you 🙂

Please do pop back to the Forum Community should you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

clivefirst
Joining in

I would also like to know why homeworks was added with out it bring discussed 

Hi Clivefirst, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your package looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

We'll need to go into a Private Message to get a look at this for you, I'll send this over now. 

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Clivefirst, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our Private Messages. 

We were able to remove Homeworks for you, I am sorry that it was added without your knowledge. However it's all sorted for you now 🤗

If you need anything else, please let us know!

Thanks,

Megan_L