Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Why have Virgin stopped my Sport HD

Despite corresponding with an agent for almost a week no progress has been made with an explanation or a solution. Apparently there is only one person (who first did this) in the whole of Virgin Media that can make a decision and I am advised by the agent with whom I have been corresponding that he is uncontactable. AS2

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why have Virgin stopped my Sport HD

Hi AlanS2,

I have responded to your most recent PM regarding your complaint.

If you could please take a look at my message, that'd be great.

Regards,

Beth

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why have Virgin stopped my Sport HD

The problem is now solved and I am delighted with the outcome and Beth's handling of the matter has been great.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I though my previous problem was solved - but as a result someone has created further problems.

to: VM Community 

In restoring Sport HD to my system Virgin has done so on my TIVO box but not on the 2 other boxes in different rooms. In addition I have lost Titles on all channels on my TIVO box. This is the final chance for Virgin to restore my Sport HD on my other boxes and to restore my Titles quickly. Failure to do so will dfinately result in switching everything including Broadband and house phone to SKY. AS2

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I now find further faults on my already paid-for TV package

Last night and this morning I found further faults - I have sent a private message to the agent dealing with previous matters but she may not be working at the weekend. If someone does not sort out all problems quickly then I am definately going back to SKY who have quoted me a lower price anyway. The matter is now one totally about the quality of service - I never had problems like these when I was with SKY before. AS2

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I now find further faults with my already paid-for TV package

Some problems have seemed to be fixed. This morning I have found that by box in the Conservatory says that I am not subscribed to BT Sport - but I am - normal channels plus HD. Things are getting worse - what other faults am I going to find? I am getting really brassed off with Virgin Media - it all needs sorting and quickly. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: I now find further faults on my already paid-for TV package

Remember - you have 14 days from installation/activation to cancel without penalty. If you cancel after that you will be expected to pay early exit fees. Unless you can convince them that its not "fit for purpose" - can be a struggle.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: I now find further faults with my already paid-for TV package

You have posted essentially the same complaint in the TV forum. Try and keep it all in one place.

If you want help sorting technical problems this is the best place to get that - but you need to be specific on what they are. The channel subscriptions issues will be best sorted by calling in. VM staff do respond here - but its after all a "community help forum" not a hotline into VM. They can take a few days to respond to threads.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Why have I received this reply - it does not appear to relate to me. Yet another Virgin mistake? AS2

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

MULTIPLE THREADS MERGED - Please do not multiple post on different threads with the same issue, as per the forum rules.

Thanks.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos