Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Why do you have 2 accounts set up for me ?

I need help please , trying to contact virgin for days as they have got two accounts set up for me for two broadband packages when I should only have one. 

tried contacting many times by email , text messages aNd by sitting on hold several times for hour + and then the phone disconnecting. 

I just need help please to cancel the account number [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] as I have already got an account under [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] which a new deal has been agreed with John from your customer retention team, surely notes must be on record? 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why do you have 2 accounts set up for me ?

Hi

Welcome to the forum. 

please can you not post personal details on here. This is an open forum. 

The only account that exists on Virgins system for you is the 01 account. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your quick reply. 

why does Virgin keep emailing me about account ending in 02 and why have you sent me a mobile SIM Card then ? As this is not part of the deal offered to me by John (a director a Virgin apparently) ? 

please confirm and If it has been sorted now then brilliant but only got SIM card yesterday ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Charliejm13,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear about this. Did you by any chance take out the Oomph bundle out for your cable service? 

^Martin

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin 

thank you for your message and yes I did but then got a call from. Is timer retention about account I just paid off and ended to Offer me a better deal than I had through the website so needed to cancel that account but think it is being sorted now as Georgina is texting me on that service and saying she will sort so all okay but thank you again . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for letting me know. I'm glad to hear this is sorted.

^Martin

0 Kudos