cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I not access my account

eurodancer
Joining in

my A/C [REMOVED] Today I am moving into my new flat I was told to set up my old equipment and ring a number and it looks like my A/C has ben closed my email is not recognised neither is my A/C number so I will order HSBC to stop all payments with immediate effect

This is not on at all    

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello @eurodancer

Thanks for posting. Rather than threatening to close the account, let us help you with this and clear up the confusion 🙂 

So if you're moving house, it's a new account you'd have and a new account number. That's nothing to worry about and you can still use the old online account log in details on the new account, this process is called Move and Transfer. 

Any existing contract at the old property would be moved over to the new one, potentially set up as a full contract to get it on the system, then manually amended when all complete. 

I shall send you a PM now to make sure you've got all the details and knowledge to help with this 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill