Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why are you still taking my money?

Hi there! So we had a Virgin Media account some time ago which we canceled because Virgin are terrible at everything they do. This was around 2 years ago. We don't have a Virgin Media account anymore, yet Virgin Media are still taking £16 a month out of our bank account. We've tried contacting customer service, but, well, it's Virgin and so no luck there. Obviously we'll be complaining to OFCOM. Perhaps someone from Virgin would like to contact us today

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why are you still taking my money?

Forum Team members will not contact you directly. The only option is to go through the normal channels (Phone, online chat), & due to the current global emergency & serious loss of call centre capacity, vulnerable customers with faults are being prioritised for obvious reasons. I have got to ask why you did not follow this up earlier if it has been going on for 2 years?

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey, thanks for your reply. We had an issue with Virgin Mobile that made us check our account, it's only today we've realized! Difficult to get through via phone as the smug lady just keeps asking for our account number which we don't have as we dont have Virgin Media anymore

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi BenToft,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of this issue. 

Please drop us a text on +44753 305 1809 and we can assist further,

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos