Menu
Bristolboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why Has Virgin Media deleted the direct debit & then charged £7.50 for the pleasure of the hassel

Anyone know why Virgin Media has deleted the direct debit then charges £7.50 for the pleasure.

Any email address to contact Virgin Media on?

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why Has Virgin Media deleted the direct debit & then charged £7.50 for the pleasure of the ha...

Hi Bristolboy,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's been some confusion with your direct debit,

I've not been able to locate any details for you, so I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why Has Virgin Media deleted the direct debit & then charged £7.50 for the pleasure of the hassel

Give the matter a month to be resolved, then check your credit score.  If VM record a late/non payment it could register as a default under a credit agreement.  if they have, and the problem is VM's fault, you will need to force them to correct the entry, otherwise it'll linger on your credit history file for six years, visible to any service providers, credit and loan companies, and even large employers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos