Menu
Keri13
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Where is my reward

Signed up with the offer of a 32inch smart tv, but as yet have received nothing, how long does it take before it will be delivered ???

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my reward

Hello

The free gifts can take upto 28 days to be delivered, all the info regarding free gifts is at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-free-gifts

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Keri13

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post with us!

As our VIP @DJ_Shadow1966 advised, our hardware gifts are dispatched by our partner around 28 days after your account has been activated/installed. We then advise to allow 14 days for delivery. 

Hope that helps 🙂 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Keri13
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie,

The email I received saying it would be delivered was on the 30/11, but I still haven't received it......Is there any way of chasing it up?

Cheers  Keri

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Keri,

I am sorry to hear you've not received it. I'll PM you now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Keri13

Thanks for joining me on PM, Keri13 and letting us know that you've received the TV. Apologies for the delay with it, this was due to a backlog of orders.

You've mentioned WiFi issues, the pods are currently out of stock. 

I've checked the system today and can't see any issues, all the levels are in specification. 

On the WiFi, it does show us that one of the devices connected is too close to the router and would be better connected via Ethernet cable if you can do. The benefit of this is that the bandwidth would improve 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
Keri13
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It's only 2 rooms of the house that struggle with the WiFi, but now we are having problems with the tivo box, no catch up or on demand. It just seems to be problem after problem with Virgin and we have only been with you guys for a few months. Obviously not receiving the service that you promised,  can you advise of what to do.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Keri13, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TiVO box, can you confirm what message is being displayed? Can yoiu check that all cables are hand tight and if a reboot changes anything? Chris 

0 Kudos
Keri13
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the message was v201 error, the on demand and catch up was off for a couple of days, it has come back now so will see if it stays on.  I'm still having issues with the Internet, very sporadic in 2 bedrooms and has been cutting out for no reason, are the WiFi plus pods available yet, to see if that rectifies the problem? 

Cheers, Keri 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us @Keri13 

The WiFi pods are still not available at the moment. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos