cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Volt Broadband Speed Boost

BlueGT
On our wavelength

Over a month ago now I was switch over to 02, and having been a VM BB customer for a long time, one of the benefits was that I would receive an automatic BB speed boost, in my case M250 up to M350. As yet nothing has happened. How do I get this boost. Seeking an answer Virgin Media. 

It seems others are also having problems getting the speed boost. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BlueGT, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get your Volt Benefits looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

The addresses on your Virgin Media & O2 accounts will need to match in order for the benefits to be applicable. 

I'll get a private message sent over to you now so we can get this sorted for you 😊 

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BlueGT, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get your Volt Benefits looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

The addresses on your Virgin Media & O2 accounts will need to match in order for the benefits to be applicable. 

I'll get a private message sent over to you now so we can get this sorted for you 😊 

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L