Menu
Swanseasian
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where is my Amazon voucher?

I signed up to Virgin broadband in September 2020 and still have not received the Amazon voucher I was promised as part of my chosen package.

I have contacted via the text number provided on this board to other customers. I have spent countless hours on online chat sessions with various Virgin Media staff member and I have directly emailed a manager after being given his email address. I have had no response.

Every time I try to get in touch about this someone at Virgin tells me they will sort it out and contact me in 10 days/3 days/24 hours but nobody ever contacts me. I have been paying for my broadband for 5 months now and am absolutely furious that I am still having to chase up this issue. This is clearly a scam to get new customers to sign up. 

Where is my voucher??

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my Amazon voucher?

Hi Swanseasian

Thanks for your post 

Sorry this voucher is has still not shown up 

Have you checked your spam folders for the email you signed up with 

As its sent by a 3rd party company 

Also do you have a copy of the agreement you can post on here please 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Swanseasian
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have repeatedly checked my spam folders and there is nothing there. I have included a screen shot of my original confirmation email about my voucher below. This email was dated September 7th 2020 - when I signed up to my broadband package. My account was activated later in the month of September 2020 and it has been well over 120 days since activation but with no voucher sent to me.

I have no other information regarding third party websites and as far as I know I signed up to virgin media directly through their website - there was nothing to say that any price comparison sites would be responsible for paying out vouchers promised to customers. Either way, this offer was affiliated with Virgin broadband and I have now contacted Virgin countless times and keep being promised someone will send a voucher/call me/email back with a resolution and nothing is happening. This is unacceptable. 

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 11.39.47.png

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Swanseasian, 

Thanks for your continued patience with this Voucher issue, I am sorry its taking such a long and arduous time to get some clarity on the situation. 

I can see from the system that the team who deals with promotions has got back to us, they have said this voucher is originally from a price comparison site which you must have used to purchase our services through. Due to this we would not be the company to offer the voucher, and I am sorry for the confusion and incorrect information. 

Going forward in order to receive the vouchers you will need to contact the Price Comparison company you used to get our services, they will be able to help you further. 

I am sorry that we cannot help further with this.

Kind regards, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos