Menu
GerdyXX
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where is my £75 Amazon voucher

I signed up to Virgin broadband online and on the phone with a Virgin rep and not via a third party just over one year ago. I was promised a £75 Amazon voucher but, as yet, have not received this gift.  I can see that others have posted that they have experienced the same issue.  Would somebody from Virgin kindly respond so I can provide my details and, thus, receive the promised voucher?

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my £75 Amazon voucher

Hi GerdyXX,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am sorry to hear you did not receive your amazon voucher, all vouchers would have been sent 28 days after your install date, please ensure you have checked your junk folders, as this was over a year ago we cannot promise anything. Please check here for all info on the Amazon voucher deal from last year.

Do you have confirmation that your order was with the amazon vouchers? 

Zoie

0 Kudos
GerdyXX
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the quick reply.  I can assure you that the deal included a £75 Amazon voucher (where would I draw the idea from if it didn't exist) and you can check my account details to verify this.  I have never received any voucher nor code for a voucher;  you, surely, can check your records (as a matter of customer service).  It's only now when I am reviewing my contact after a year that I can see that I didn't get what I was promised.

Also, can you feedback to your Marketing team that I don't want to be infantilised by being given badges (I'm not 7yrs old) when I sign up to a forum.  It's really quite a condescending way to treat customers.  All I want is, what you have done, engagement and my query answered.

I'll hear from you soon no doubt.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HiGerdyXX,

Thank you for coming back to us, we are sorry to hear you aren't happy with how the Forum works in regards to the Badges as you feel this is condescending, I can assure you this is not intended, we have a lot of members in our community and the Badges isn't something we have had complaints in regards to.

I have managed to locate your account and will be happy to discuss this with you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
GerdyXX
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No thank you I don't want to talk to anyone about it. I was only on here to resolve an issue and, no disrespect intended, don't want to ever be on here again. But 'badges' **bleep**, you get badges on your birthday card as a kid, not as an adult when you have a conversation with somebody. Will a colleague or friend have a conversation with you when you speak with them today? And finally to note that the absence of something within your preview doesn't mean that it isn't happening, i.e. just because you only have one person who says that badges ate for seven year Olds doesn't mean that there are not others who think and feel the same way.

0 Kudos