Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

When does my contract end?

I took out a 12 month contract in October 2019, but ordered a wifi booster a few weeks ago, after the Virgin Connect app picked up a blackspot in my house.

Does anybody know if this will have had an effect on my contract end date, or is there a way I can find out?

My Account now shows my revised contract - however that lists the date I originally took out the contract (6 months ago) and the date of change at the top, but near the bottom there is an entry (in a pink bar) saying, "Remaining minimum period: 12 Months", so that's a bit ambiguous.

It still states that my promotional pricing ends on the original date in 6 months' time, if that means anything.

Many thanks  😀

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: When does my contract end?

Hi,

Solely adding boosters to your account shouldn't have any impact on the end time of your contract. If any changes were made to your actual package/bundle, then this will often cause a contract renewal.

Hope this hopes.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos