Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

When IChanging contact telephone number

When I signed up to Virgin media, I gave a mobile number for them to contact me. I want to change this mobile number, but there is no option to do this on my account.  How do I do this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When IChanging contact telephone number

Hi nickwong62,

A member for the Forum Team should pick this up for you, however it can take from a few days to a week.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a short description of change contact number  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline/mobile , or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When IChanging contact telephone number

Hey nickwong62,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thanks for your first post.

This contact number cannot be changed via your online account, but I'll be more than happy to update your contact information for you from here via PM, given that we're able to pass security 🙂

I've popped you over a PM, feel free to head over to the purple envelope and we can go from there.

Beth

0 Kudos