Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What to do when the credit file team don’t contact me back?

I emailed the credit reference team about virgin media incorrectly putting a default on my account and I’ve not heard anything back. I emailed them on the 28th Oct and I’ve put a compliant in with the complaints team over the phone and have heard nothing from either of them.

Does anyone know how to get someone from virgin media to listen and resolve a complaint? 

Thanks in advance for any replies. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: What to do when the credit file team don’t contact me back?

when you say incorrect did you fail to pay or not.

Alot of people come here thinking the record will get removed when they pay the amount and settle the account/ That is not correct. If it was a true record of events it will not be removed only marked as settled

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You’re right I should’ve mentioned that I’ve had it confirmed over the phone several times that it is a mistake. However I’ve also been told that the credit team are the only people that can deal with it but as stated in my post I’ve not heard back from them other than the automatic reply.

I’ve also had Experian put a challenge into the default and I have an ongoing complaint about the credit team not getting back to me which I put in on the 13th November but once again not heard anything from the complaint team about that. 

Ive tried escalating the issues several times over the phone but keep getting told that they can’t help. Hence why I’m trying to see if anyone here can offer some insight? Any help would be great. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi The_sanny, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I apologise for the experience that you've had here. Can I confirm when you did receive the automatic response from that team, was there anything on the mail that advises as to when they would be in touch? 

Also can I ask if you could expand on what the complaint is about? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I received the automatic response on the 28th of October. Which states that they would be in touch in 10 days which would be the 7th November.

As for the complaint I was told that would be the only way to speed up the process of having the credit team contact me. So I put a complaint in about the fact I’ve not been contacted from the credit team. However this hasn’t worked since neither the complaints team or the credit team have contacted me. I put the complaint in over the phone about the 13th November. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Right okay, don't worry. 

I will send you a private message so that I can have a proper look into this for you. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos