Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What is my account number/incorrect bill ?

Hello,

I have requested Virgin Broadband for my new house and am receiving emails/letters as a result of it.
However, in the emails a different account number is mentioned as opposed to the letters?

As the broadband installation is delayed by at least 2 months, my bills are no longer correct, as I shouldn't be paying for a service I can't use...?

I've been reaching out to Virgin over the phone for over a week, but no one ever answers the phone.
What can I do now?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: What is my account number/incorrect bill ?

Hello, 

Sorry you are having a problem I would like to help where I can, but in order to do so would like to send you a private message explaining what I would like to do and need you to do.

Thanks 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Edward,

Fortunately I managed to get through to one of your colleagues over the phone, so this is now sorted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have just received my first bill, and as expected it is horrible wrong...
I have tried contacting Virgin over the phone by trying all different number combinations of the helpdesk, but they all lead to one answer. WE ARE CLOSED!!!

My bill is wrong for the following reasons:
- The package amount is much higher than what I agreed to when speaking to your sales team over the phone on 03-03. It is listed as 60/month, whereas I agreed to 27,75!
- As part of moving my account to a new address, I was promised a refund of GBP 50, this is nowwhere to be found on any new or old bills.
- I have spoken about these items with many members of your customer service department over the phone, and I have been told they have left notes on my profile to make sure this would be tracked. Why has this not been done? 

My current experience with Virgin is the worst of the worst, everything which could go wrong has gone wrong, and I must have spent at least 12 hours being on hold waiting, why do you treat your customers like this?
On the contrary, I have spoken to EE today and managed to speak to a living person within 3 minutes! If they can do it, why can't you?

0 Kudos