Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

What is going on with this?

I phoned cancellations today as I am on the last month of my contract and because I seen that the price for my current package is going up I told the person if I cannot get the price down from £78 I will need to cancel.  I currently pay £58 per month.  After he went away he came back and told me I could get the very same contract for the same as I was paying but when the confirmation came through not only does it say I will pay £78 a month my next bill with have a charge of £15.33 for the changes - there are no changes.  I am going to phone again tomorrow and if I cannot get what I was told then I am canceling.  This has really annoyed me as I have been a customer for over 10 years and we get treated worse than new customers.  I feel this guy was just lying to me because even though he said he would do this his tone of voice seemed like he could not care less

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What is going on with this?

I have to take back that the guy lied to me as he had wrote it down but had not inputted the agreement details into the computer properly hence the message saying the price would be going up.  Someone fixed it this morning.  I am getting my contract for as agreed yesterday.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: What is going on with this?

Hi Andybev1, 

Really sorry for the issues you've had with this but I'm glad to hear it's been fixed this morning for you. 

Thanks for letting us know and do pop back if you need anything else 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team