Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What do i need to do to get in touch with an actual human being at virgin media?

Just joined last week, already having internet cut outs for the last 2 days, trying to get in touch with someone to book an engineer and cant get any response. Im genuinely at my wits end and really regret joining

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: What do i need to do to get in touch with an actual human being at virgin media?

You can call in to speak to a VM person. On will respond here but it is likely to be a few days before they do - so calling will be quicker.

NB - if you only joined last week - then you still have up to the 14 day point to cancel the service with no financial penalties.  Details and a cancellation sheet should have been supplied when you were connected

Or, alternatively post up details of your issues/devices here and see whether people here can advise how to diagnose and cure your woes - it may be a simple fix - but we wont know unless you describe it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: What do i need to do to get in touch with an actual human being at virgin media?

ive literally been ringing them for the past one and a half hours, cut off twice without response, been waiting to speak to technical services for the last 30 mins now, even now tv had better service than this. for such a big company, you'd think they'd have decent customer service 😞 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You will have to persevere on the phone until one of the VN Staff finds your thread although that may take a couple of days.

Don't bump your thread; it doesn't get answered any quicker

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Calling at 08.00 is the best time. Be warned the VM first line CS staff may not be as technically proficient as some people who respond here - but your call.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.