cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What App Chat

andywright1968
Tuning in

Has anyone had any success using the Whats App Chat?

It has now been 4 days and they keep starting a conversation you get so far and it just all starts over again.

I don’t have time to sit on the phone waiting so thought was a good idea as have used before with another company and worked fine. I am beginning to lose the will to live and this is making me want to cancel more and more.

Customer service of this company is the worst i have ever known.

7 REPLIES 7

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @andywright1968, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. .👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the customer services team you are experiencing. 😞
May I ask what you were contacting them about and potentially I will be able to assist.
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It was regarding the latest price rises so looking at my package to reduce. Finally sorted today at 17.00 but the Chat was started on Tuesday at 14.45. Had several chats started but would just stop and then start again following morning but had to start from scratch even though all the conversation was there.

Hi @andywright1968 

Thanks for coming back to the thread and letting us know it's sorted. My apologies again for the hold times.

Do pop back to the Community, should you ever need anything.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I use whats app but when I put in the QR code it tells me I don't have it, but I do.  I dont want to download it again  

If you are looking to download WhatsApp, please do try and download it again once you do it should just load up.

Have you got a new phone lately, if so this could be.

If it is installed you should need to download it again it should just load up. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

adamsmc
Joining in

Thanks Ill try that.

But what I really need to know is  how to get onto web safe to change the settings.  I just keep going round and round on the VM website and never getting to the settings.  Just today it started blocking a site that has been fine.  And I have never ever seen the settings anyway to switch anything on or off.   Why has it started to do this now and how to I get to the settings to adjust it?

Hello adamsmc.

Thanks again for replying.

Sorry to hear you are not able to locate the websafe settings
Id like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L