Menu
Geordie502
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Web Chat not working

Hi Team

I contacted the Webchat Team about moving to new a location. This was all confirmed and new Contract agreed. I have now exchanged, however not head anything from Virgin media on the current progress.  

I have tried the Webchat a few times, and nothing all I see is the same message 

Info
 at 8:00, Feb 3:
Please be aware that replies from this service are not immediate and we may take up to 45 minutes to respond. Due to the safety precautions put in place because of the coronavirus outbreak, it's taking longer than usual to respond to messages. Thanks for bearing with us.

Ah, please ignore the "AGENT IS TYPING", this is a system error. It actually looks like our wait times are longer than expected. We'll get you connected as soon as an agent is free.

This is the same after hours waiting 

Please could someone help

Thanks 
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Web Chat not working

Hi Geordie502, thanks for the message and sorry for the delayed reply. When an account is transferred we would cancel the account at the old address and transfer to the new address, two accounts cannot be live at the same time so the old one should be cancelled a day or more before the move. Have you managed to speak with the movers team at all and what is the current situation of the move? Chris

0 Kudos