Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Waving off penalties

Hi Virgin Media Team ,

I was suffering from the Corona virus hence not able to contact you . This post is related with waiving off the penalty charges incurred on my account due to contract termination issue . Earlier, also I have informed that contract renewal done without giving me proper information. I always mentioned that my visa is getting over in Feb 20 and I have to leave to my native country and even though your associates bound me in the contractual obligations . Also I have returned my the all the equipments however the charges are showing £203 . Due to all above it’s hard hitting my credit history. My humble request to sort out the issue ASAP . 
Please find the below details for your reference -

I am the account owner

[MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband- Leaving Penality charges

Hi ,

I am Alok Ranjan and I left the Virgin contract in Feb 2020, I have also emailed a couple of times that without my concern you agents put me contract. I would like to highlight that I was on the work Visa which I know expiring Feb 2020. Even though, they just told me that package will be updated for a minimal amount for 200 MBPS speed . I just went on the rolling contract after 1 year . They just make me fool and put into the contract . I have already informed but I could still see that it's not waived off - As I was suffering from the Corona Virus hence not able to contact post coming back to my native country. Also I have returned my equipment whilst coming back, Please validate my case and waive off the penalty charges.

I am the account owner and please find the below details which might useful.

-Name - [Removed]

-Account Number [Removed]

-Area Reference - 31

-Address - [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos