Menu
Battlecruiser00
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Waste of time this Forum

It is a waste of time putting anything on here, as you still never get and kind of reply.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Waste of time this Forum

Hello

You will get a reply VM staff are busy dealing with oldest posts first, and take upto a week for them to get to the post, this forum is not a first line contact for Virginmedia, replies will happen from other Community Members and VIP as this is the purpose of the forum, hence why it is called a Community Forum.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Waste of time this Forum

This poster has made two posts since he joined the Forum. The first today was a rant about being badly treated and was answered by Ernie_C with a genuine enquiry as to what was wrong and how we might be able to help. The second is this thread which is to put it mildly an insult to all the VM users who come here and try to help and who spend hours of time and effort doing it. Well I know what I do when greeted with ignorance from people who have never set foot here until today and then just moan and provide no clue as what the issue is. No help from me. But I though I should make that clear.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks