forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
tsgt
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Was promised an email confirming a credit on the phone. No such email has came.

Hi,

Due to a sequence of terrible customer service experiences I had 2 active complaints with VM. Thankfully one of them got resolved before Christmas, I was told to wait 10 days for reply to the other, due to the Christmas period and coronavirus I did wait around 2 months before enquiring.

I rang up on Wednesday and after almost 1hr 30min I managed to find out that the issue had been resolved internally and the agent apologised that I never had any confirmation of this despite being promised it and also having to wait months and take my time to ring up to sort it out.

The resolution was solved and I was told by the agent that a credit will be applied to my account and I would be emailed within 24hrs and to get back in contact if nothing had been sent. Surprise surprise no such email has arrived (despite me confirming my email address).

Anyway would a member of the VM team please kindly check into the status of this for me and enquire as to why I did not receive my email confirmation as I was told. I want to make sure the amount is credited so I can adjust my personal budget accordingly.

I can supply all relevant details (times of calls, agent name, complaint reference number, etc) via private message.

Would appreciate some assistance on this matter please. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
tsgt
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Was promised an email confirming a credit on the phone. No such email has came.

Bump.

0 Kudos
paultechy
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Was promised an email confirming a credit on the phone. No such email has came.

bumping post is a very bad idea since the forum staff answer oldest first

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi TSGT,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile credit looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Are you able to log in to your Online Account? You should be able to see your credit on here 🙂

Was this credit Between £10-£20 or more?

If you can't see the information or you can't login I will be more than happy to give you some clarity.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
tsgt
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan,

The credit promised is £50.

By the way this has nothing to do with mobile credit this is simply a resolution to my complaint that was officially raised with vm.

I spoke on the phone and one of the agents said that they could see the credit had been requested and that the complaint was closed incorrectly as the case shouldn't have been closed before it was resolved with myself.

If I log in I see £10 credit that was issued earlier and is unrelated to the complaint I had opened.

I was told by 2 separate employees that they would contact  me regarding this and none of them have contacted me so it seems like I am still in the process of being lied to unfortunately. And yet despite my complaint it seems that nothing has changed or if anything it has gotten worse.

Happy to provide more details to get this sorted just let me know. Thank you.

0 Kudos
tsgt
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Further update:

Credit is finally showing on the account so this can be marked as solved. 

0 Kudos