Menu
lukemoffat1999
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wanted to move address

Hello, I've been trying for the last few days (and many hours wasted) to simply get a change of address arranged, so far no one has answered the phone. And using the instant messaging app/text service I always just get transfered to the moving team where no one will ever contact me. On top of that I've now had my most recent bill be declined but I've not got the money back that I sent. So if its possible, can an agent please call my phone so I can get my service cancelled please. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wanted to move address

Can take a day or two for VM to get to threads. Far better/quicker to call it in.

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Follow options 1,1,4,4 - "Thinking of leaving us" - Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly. Although some people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos