Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Waiting for a LONG OVERDUE call back!!

I just don’t know what to do, sales team called me following day, (thank you vmtech1)

on the call the lady said that my online appointment for phone had a system error so she cancelled that one and started a new application... she then said she couldn’t push through the application as there was some sort of marker, she then transferred me to another dept. And told me to ask them to take the marker off so she can push forward the application .... they said there was no such thing and told me that they can see that THAT application was also just cancelled and transferred me back to sales and told me to question why.... after an hour and a half I was on call to sales where another lady tried a third application and at the end of the application she said she would call me back within 24hrs as a few more checks had to be done. It’s now been over 3days and I’ve had no communication.

sorry for the long msg, but is there anyway anyone can help???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Waiting for a LONG OVERDUE call back!!

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

I'll get someone to call you tomorrow, but need some details.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Waiting for a LONG OVERDUE call back!!

Thankyou 

have pm’d you!

0 Kudos