cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting For Compensation Cheque

Cyclone55
Joining in

Account # [REMOVED]

I spoke with Rachel from customer services on 28/11/22 regarding compensation. She said it would get sorted out in 4-5 days and sent out as a cheque. As of today (17/01/23) I still haven't received anything.

I rung customer services 2 weeks ago regarding the cheque and I was told by Kamalpreetsingh that someone would ring me back in 3-5 working days. Again no one has rung me.

There is no point in ringing customer services as I either get cut off, or I get told something that won't happen.

Can someone help regarding my compensation cheque please?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Cyclone55,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your refund cheque, are you currently a customer or is the cheque from a refund after your account has been disconnected?

If its from a disconnection order, It can take up to 45 days for a refund cheque to reach after your services have disconnected.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for the reply.

It's been 50 days since I spoke with Rachel (customer services), and nothing from VM when I was told they would ring me.

I was a customer. I had over 100 days of no service, and 3 failed visits.

Hey Cyclone55, 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L