Menu
Marcela
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

WS or CH order reference

Hello, where can I find my order reference starting with WS+7 numbers or with CH+10 numbers? I need it to claim an Amazon voucher. Thanks!

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: WS or CH order reference

My guess would be your email from when you signed up

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Marcela
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, the only order reference I got via email when I bought my package starts with VM+10 numbers, which apparently is of no use to claim the voucher, it must start with WS or CH.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When did you place this order and does the order confirmation say anything about the amazon voucher, I'm not remembering any offers that included amazon vouchers.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Marcela
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It was an offer available from 24/09/20 - 30/09/2020, I placed the order on 25/09/20. The email said: You will be sent an email including your gift card from Giftcloud (no-reply@giftcloud.com) once your sale has been confirmed by the provider. This can take up to 120 days from the order date. As >120 days have passed since then, and I have not received anything, I reached out to them, and they came back saying that in order to escalate my query further, they need the order ref beginning with WS and followed by 7 numbers OR CH and be followed by 10 numbers.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marcela,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I will be more than happy to help further, I have been able to locate your account however to go into details I will need to clear security first, in order to do this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos