Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

WS number

Hi there

I got my Broadband and Internet through Topcashback. I've been asked by Topcashback to provide my WS Number so that Virgin Media can validate the claim. I have spoken to Virgin Media Customer Services twice, however they couldn't provide my WS Number as apparently they don't have this.

I also read somewhere that the WS Number is on the very first email you receive from Virgin Media, however I can't find it on there either.

Apparently the WS Number is seven digits long and starts with WS.

Can anybody help please and tell me where I can get it from?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: WS number

Thank you for your post Charlottecook05 and welcome to our community.

Are you able to confirm with Topcashback if there is another name for the WS number they need or if this may be something else? As far as we're aware we don't have anything in this format on the accounts in our systems. 

The references we have that it may be in regards to are either the account number, area reference, order reference and work order reference for the install. None of these would begin with WS and are very rarely seven digits. 

Let us know and we'll be happy to help further once we know this if needed. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly same problem with Quidco. They are asking me for WS number...

Could someone help?

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marc_inn 

Sorry to hear you've been having issues with your Quidco claim. I appreciate this is frustrating for you.

Have you checked your original email to see if it's there? It should be on the order confirmation, or your welcome email 

Let us know and we'll go from here 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, 

I am having the same issue as mark and Charlotte. I signed up with quidco and without the quidco reward, I would have chosen a different provider. 

Quidco have not tracked the purchase so in order to do this, as Mark said, Quidco are asking for the WS order reference number. As Charlotte said I've read that it should be on the first email I received from them but it isn't.

Mark, Charlotte have either of you managed to resolve this yet?

Thanks 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Virgin hasn't been helpful with this and I know from Quidco that they have rejected my claim. Quidco give me £20 compensation

0 Kudos