Menu
cathyjay1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WHY AM I BEING OVERCHARGED?

I have been getting overcharged since January I negotiated a new contract in January but for some reason I am being charged more. I want all the over payments returned and an apology if not I'm off I really can't be bothered dealing with this at the moment I have family who are extremely ill I have enough on my plate. Get it sorted. I have emailed on numerous occasions and I get ignored we are your customers we pay your wages. We have choice and we will vote with our feet Virgin   

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WHY AM I BEING OVERCHARGED?

Hi cathyjay1,

Sorry to see you are having billing issues with a new contract not being charged at the correct rate.

I'm also sorry to see that you have family who are extremely ill.  Sending prayers and support to yourself, and healing thought to family.

I'm afraid VM don't have a customer facing email address which is why you won't have received any replies.

You should call and either speak to Billing, or Retentions (thinking of leaving us).so they can check the account notes and apply the necessary remedy.

I suggest Retentions would be the better department to deal with this.

You can call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a short description of the issue  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

Forum Staff may be able to look into this for you, but they are limited in what they can do, and cannot process package changes which may be needed in your case. If they do pick this up it may take a few days.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WHY AM I BEING OVERCHARGED?

Hi @cathyjay1,

Welcome back to our Community Forum. Thank you so much for posting.

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing a difficult time while your family is ill. We're wishing your family a speedy recovery and best wishes.

I can see that @newapollo provided you with some brilliant and very useful information!

I was able to take a look at your account and I can see that you have already spoken to our team about your billing issue.

Please keep us updated if this issue is now resolves, or if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos