Menu
AntRC
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Voucher code - Amazon

Hi All. Please can someone help. I signed up to virgin media through voucher code, I should have received a £110 Amazon voucher. This still hasn't hit my account. Is this a legit offer, or have I basically waited to receive something that I was never gonna get... 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher code - Amazon

Depends on who you took it with. If you used price comparison sites then it's up to them, if you used Virginmedia directly then it is sent 28 days after install. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
AntRC
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Aaron2 wrote:

Depends on who you took it with. If you used price comparison sites then it's up to them, if you used Virginmedia directly then it is sent 28 days after install. 

It wasn't a comparison site, money was tight at the time, so I was looking for free installation or something... Voucher codes had the deal, so it wasn't direct through Virgin.. thanks for the response

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah if it isn't through Virginmedia directly but a third party site then unfortunately it's up to them when it's sent, in the case of Voucher codes you'll be waiting 120 days for that.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
AntRC
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that. That's the problem. The 120 days are up and they reckon they are still verifying... 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AntRC

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received your promised Amazon voucher. 

Unfortunately, as the deal was not directly via ourselves and through a third party, we would be unable to chase this up from here. 

We would recommend contacting the third party directly and advising that you have not yet received the offer. If you have any communications from the company detailing the offer, it would be sending that over to them as well. 

I do hope this is resolved quickly for you. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos