Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Voucher & Account

Good afternoon All,

I have two questions and I am full of hope that this is right place to find the answers as the customer service must be extremely busy.

1. I am entitled to £75 voucher, it is over 2 months I am with VM, I wrote the message to Edenred like instructed on another post but didn't receive any response so far. Who I need to talk to to receive the voucher? 

2. I moved houses recently and I would like to register my account again but my email isn't available as the previous account is still registered. How to deal with that?

Kind regards,

Maciej

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher & Account

Hi Maciej,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with regards to your voucher and online account.

First of all, could you please confirm whether this is related to a mobile or home media account?

If this is for mobile services, you would keep the same account but would need to notify us of the home move so we can ensure your details are up to date. If this is for a media connection which you have moved to another property, your online account should be transferred along with the other services.

Could you also let us know the reason for this voucher? Was this advertised on our site or was it an offer from a third party (such as a comparison site)? Was it a gift with purchase or in exchange for trading in some equipment etc?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dear Rachael,

Thank you very much for warm greetings. I am a user of broadband only. The £75 Amazon voucher was offered by third party from comparison website as new customer deal.

Maciej

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MaciejWezner,

Thanks for coming back to us about this, as the welcome offer was through a 3rd party company you will need to contact them in order to chase this credit voucher. Do you know which company you went through? 

I'll see if I can get you further info on how to contact them 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos