cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt questions

brettbrtsk
On our wavelength

I’m thinking of going for the volt package but unfortunately I can’t speak to anyone that understands me.

my questions are that I already have Netflix so will I have to cancel my current Netflix so that I can Netflix for free with volt.

also we already have a sim with virgin which is just being taken over by o2 so do I just get another SIM card or does it transfer to the existing sim?

Also will I get a new modem

hope this makes sense

Brett

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

brettbrtsk
On our wavelength

Well I give up, trying to have a conversation who is obviously working from a script, this is why I wanted to speak to someone who understands me. The offer ends tonight so I’m going to have to miss out on this offer and virgin will miss out on me upgrading.

so frustrating yet again all because I can’t get through to someone that I can have a conversation with

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

22 REPLIES 22

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @brettbrtsk,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Great to hear you are looking at upgrading to the Volt package.

With regards to your questions your Netflix account would be able to transfer over, this will happen after the change has been made and will be explained to you more after you have upgraded. With the SIM card, what we will do is go about upgrading the current O2 SIM to match the one included in the package for you and with your Hub it would only be upgraded if the speed you get with the Volt package is higher than what your current Hub can handle.

Hope this all makes sense if you have any other questions please do let me know.

Joe

Given up no one seems able to understand me and I don’t understand what they are saying, be useful if they were English 

Hi @brettbrtsk,

All of our call centre agents both speak and understand English. What number are you calling and what problems are you encountering exactly when you discuss packages with the team?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

brettbrtsk
On our wavelength

The number I’m phoning is 08000520466, is was just questions about how I watch Netflix when I already have Netflix, the same goes with prime or Disney, also what happens to my current SIM card with o2 do I just swap it over. There are other questions that I’ve asked but can’t think of at the moment but I always find it difficult to understand what they are saying. Also what happens after the 18 months can I go back to my old contract?

Morning brettbrtsk,

The best number to reach us on would be 150 (free of charge) from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

You can find information and help regarding O2 SIMs and the migrations here

After your 18 month contract ends it would continue on a rolling 30 day basis, you can choose to leave this as it is or re-contract at this point.

Alex_Rm

brettbrtsk
On our wavelength

Well I give up, trying to have a conversation who is obviously working from a script, this is why I wanted to speak to someone who understands me. The offer ends tonight so I’m going to have to miss out on this offer and virgin will miss out on me upgrading.

so frustrating yet again all because I can’t get through to someone that I can have a conversation with

Hi @brettbrtsk thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've not been able to get the answers to your questions.  And sorry to hear you've not been able to take advantage of an offer.  I would like to take a look at your account and raise a complaint on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

brettbrtsk
On our wavelength

Big thank you to Lee for trying but unfortunately I’ve waited twice over an hour to speak to someone with no luck, not a great customer service. At Least lee tried to help

Hi @brettbrtsk, thank you for your post. 

We're sorry to hear you're continuing to have problems and that you feel this way 😔

Have you tried seeking support via WhatsApp? You can do so on +447305 327 112. 

Regards,
Daniel