cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt M350 package speed

Bakha
Joining in

Hi, I recently wanted to leave, as I could get better speeds for less money through other companies. I got through to cancellations, I was on M350 previously, and they pointed me at Volt M350. They claimed M350 speeds boosted to M500 speeds, an o2 sim, and a stream box. The promised speeds are what kept me as this for what I was paying ~500Mbps is what I was after at other companies. But i'm still on the 350 speeds when all the other benefits have finally been applied? Has this been a mis-sell? Customer service over Whatsapp have said that the it should be M350 to M500 but unless my internet speed is below the minimum they won't do anything.

TLDR: wanted to cancel got offered Volt M350 got told speeds go from M350 to M500 this hasn't happened although all the other volt benefits have been applied.

3 REPLIES 3

Sooty2
Tuning in

Welcome to the club. 

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Bakha 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see there's been an issue with the new contract you have set up. Usually if you are due a Volt speed boost and are on an old package this will then increase. However, if you change to a specific Volt package with a set speed, there won't then be a speed boost after this.

Apologies for this not being explained. What I can do is take a look at the account for you to see what was specifically advised and raise a complaint for you.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be checked.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Bakha 😊 I'm glad I've been able to help to get this resolved for you.

Please let us know if you need anything further, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules