Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin will not speak to me

I am a virgin customer for 20 years-  My Ex Wife opened an account and we added two mobiles- I have always paid the bill from a joint account- I have cancelled the direct debit  from the joint account- I want to have my own account but Virgin will only speak to my ex as its in her name- my ex called and spoke with Virgin and they have taken my mobile of her account and she has a new direct debit- 

Problem - When i call they will only speak to her as its her account-   My Mobile is for my business , I deal with deceased estates _ we are busy- My phone is broken - I want to upgrade-the insurance has cancelled as I stopped the direct debit by closing our joint account. 

Each Time I call it takes over an hour, I know we are in difficult times , but its the system thats wrong- each time I get through Virgin ask to talk to my Ex   ha ha  I do not want to get her here! nothing personal.  

I am going to build a rocket in my garden  and attempt to fly to the moon and then I will launch a satellite and have my own phone Company that recognises that couples sometimes split up.

Its a mad World 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin will not speak to me

Hi Porcini, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry that you're having some issues with an account, I know you're keen to get this sorted. 

I'm going to pop you a private message so I can explain your options and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin will not speak to me

By Way of an update Emma from Virgin failed to read the message and said she needs to speak to my ex wife.

Ha Ha 

I am off to build my Rocket

0 Kudos