Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin not honouring Contract negotiated

My contract was up so decided to sign up to a new deal. I done this via the Web Chat service. I went through numerous options with the chat operator, and decided to take the TV and Broadband package.

However, I feel like I am banging my head against a brickwall at the moment with anyone to do with Virgin. My contract is way above what I agreed, I have been charged for upgrades which were not chargeable, and not 1 operator I speak to seems to know what to do about it. I am now approaching 3 weeks since the upgrade and am at the end of my tether with it all.

I have the full transcript of what I agreed on the webchat, how much I should be paying, what I should be getting etc, so in my view it should be a pretty easy dispute to manage. 3 weeks later, my bill and contract bear no meaning to what I agreed.

I have had Operators on numerous occasions tell me the same old spiel. "Its sorted" or "a credit has now been added to your account". I leave it a few days to see if my Bill and Contract has been adjusted, and nothing has changed. I even had an email address of a supposed Supervisor who I had to send the transcript over to, did I get a reply..... you guessed it....NO! The best of it is, my Bill is now uploaded and its eye watering. Just what I need straight after Christmas!

I am now over my 14 days on whether I can change my mind, and am gearing up to be paying a massive bill at the end of this month because the figures are wrong. I have the option of not paying my Direct Debit, but worry about my credit being hit and whatever else comes with none payment.

Can anyone help me out with what I should do? Obviously I am still using my broadband as nothing has changed on that part from the last 12 months,  but I have not even opened my box to set up the TV yet because I don't want to use it until all this is sorted out. Obviously I am still paying for it though, with the Bells and Whistles I did not agree to!

Like I said, I have the full transcript in what was offered, I just can not believe anyone, anywhere can sort this mess out within the office walls of Virgin Media!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin not honouring Contract negotiated

will flag the post to VM - hopefully they can sort this

Tony
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi bluemaximus, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with changes to your package and price.

I would very much like to take a look in to this further for you so I am going to pop you over a private message to grab a few more details. The message will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of the page. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I Natalie,

I sent everything over you requested via Private Messaging yesterday morning. Can you please let me know you received them OK? Forgive my negativity but I am starting to get used to being told someone will look into it, only for my request to fall into a black hole!

lf there is anything else you need please let me know. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi bluemaximus, 

I am very sorry, I have taken a look and I am struggling to see the message with the details. 

Are you able to try sending them again for me?

Very sorry about this, I am unsure what has happened. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Natalie,

I have just sent those details over again this morning via Private.

Max

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Max, 

I have received the private message, thank you 🙂 

I will pop you a reply over in a few moments,. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos