Menu
Zed12
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media wouldn’t cancel my accounts

I have been trying to cancel my accounts with virgin media as they can’t provide their services to the new area I moved and since the beginning of November 2020 they aren’t. They have my accounts still running even tho I don’t have the products and I have moved. I am going insane because I must of rang 10times or more yet they have me in circles. I am Applaud with their behaviour and customer services. I promise I will never return to virgin media.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media wouldn’t cancel my accounts

Hi Zed12,

You can contact the Moving Home team by online chat messenger via this link /contactus/moving-home   Click on the red message us icon. Please note this option isn't available 24/7 as phone calls take priority. They should be able to advise if the account at your old address has had the 30 days notice applied following your initial contact to close the account, and if not then they can process it for you.

You could also use the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of Home Move to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call freephone number 0800 052 0422, or 0345 454 1111, (Home Movesbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos