cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media website billing section error

Anonymous
Not applicable

At time of posting I am getting API errors on selecting My Bills in both Chrome and Opera browsers 

Screenshot_20230202-163101.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Is this still happening for you, I've tried to access my own personal billing section and it does appear to be working, is this still the case for you?

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

BillBudd
Superfast
Yep me too. API error when trying to view bills. Using Safari on MAC.
I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Is this still happening for you, I've tried to access my own personal billing section and it does appear to be working, is this still the case for you?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah sorted now. Thanks for the update Tom. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Anonymous  and @BillBudd 

I've had issues with some of the VM site pages over the past few days using Chrome, however if I use an incognito window it works.

I've just tested logging in to /my-virgin-media  and had to use the incognito window - I had no problems using this method to view my bill, contract and service status - I didn't check anything else.

You can also use the My Virgin Media app to check your account/bills

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stop being so good Dave. You make the rest of us look rubbish 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

In both normal and incognito modes

Screenshot_20230215-170420.png

Thanks for coming back to us @Anonymous.

We are aware of the billing section suffering a fault on our website currently and are doing all we can to ensure this is resolved as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks David. 

Hey Cardiffman281,

The issues have now been resolved, you should be able to get back into your billing pages now.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L