Menu
AzurePineapple
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media username recovery broken

I am unable to sign into virgin media's webpage to view my bill, as my email and password do not seem to work. I am unable to recover (or reset) my password because it requires my username, and the page does not recognise my email as a valid username. While attempting to reset my username using my account number and area code from my bill, I am taken to a webpage that appears to be broken (attached). I need to access my account as I need to cancel my service as I am moving out of my house soon.

AzurePineapple_0-1620833301071.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin media username recovery broken

Hello AzurePineapple

Sorry to hear of the issues accessing your online account, we appreciate you taking the time to contact us via the forums and welcome to the community.

We're really busy at the moment but working hard to get to all customers as quickly as possible. To cancel you would need to speak to the team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4. Alternatively you can write to us at the address in our Term's and Condition's https://virg.in/legals.

Alternatively you can text the team your query for free on 07533 051 809  between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help.

You aren't able to cancel your services via your online account.

RP