cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media showing in Experian due to issue!

laneyboy124
Joining in

Hi,

I was with Virgin Media for my broadband for the best part of 6 years, and cancelled it mid last year when going through a divorce and moving in with my parents. All payments were paid up, never missed or paid a payment late.

I’m now trying to purchase a house and apply for a mortgage, and I’ve been told by my Financial Adviser that on Experian I’ve got “by default” issue for Virgin. This has got my seriously panicking as I need to get a mortgage to purchase a house for my young daughter and myself.

I called up Friday and the person couldn’t even verify me through my email address, and gave me an email address for a credit team which I’ve emailed but can take 3 weeks for a response.

Please does anyone have any help or experience to help me get this sorted asap as I’m in a panic.

thanks

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @laneyboy124 👋 Thank you for your post 😀

We understand how concerning this matter must be for you 😔

In order to look into it for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,

Daniel