Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media secure password

Hi,

I would like to cancel my virgin media broadband contract. I made a call to the service team and they asked me to input my secure password to cancel the contract. However I forget my secure password and I want to know where I can reset my secure password. My bank account has no money inside it since I am currently not in UK, but virgin media charges £43.5 every month.

Regards,

Ziyi

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media secure password

Hi canaccc,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums. Sorry you are thinking of leaving us, cancellations can be done by phone 0345 454 1111 or by post Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG.  Resetting your security password can be done from your online account, under your profile and security settings. 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have log in into my account and I only found the secure question setting. I don't know what is the secure password? The secure password is the secure question answer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have log in into my account and I only found the secure question setting. I don't know what is the secure password? The secure password is the secure question answer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. 

Is this regarding your password when you call our team to speak to them? If so, I can help you with this so please pop me a private message 🙂

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos